The Asil Arabian has helped to create and improve all modern horse breeds
Besides the English Thoroughbred, the Lipizzaner, Hanoverian, Trakehner, all warmblood breeds, even light draft horses, the Spanish horse, Anglo-Arabian and many more would have been inconceivable in today’s form without the influxnce of original Arabain blood.
President of the Asil Club e.V. is the publisher Senator e.h. Dr. h.c. mult. W. Georg Olms, Hildesheim, from whose successful breeding programme more than 120 successful sports, breeding, and show horses have found their way to studs and stables around the world over the past 50 years.
The Asil Arabian horses are held in high regard for their unique qualities and:
- gentleness and temperament,
- refinedness and great nobility,
- the best character conceivable and devotedly attached to man,
- rideability, athleticism, and high willingness to perform,
- serenity, health, persistance,
- versatility, cooperativeness, intelligence, eagerness to learn,
- stamina and speed.
Asil Arabians give evidence of these qualities in all equestrian disciplines:
- endurance rides under saddle and in harness,
- flat races,
- western riding disciplines,
- but also as a spare time partner for the whole family, therapeutic riding, with kids etc.!